Acidity Test: What is Your Body Telling You?
Use this checklist to get a sense of how acidic you may be.
Determining your acidity levels isn't an exact science, but this Self-Test can help you
get a better idea of how urgently you need to begin alkalizing your body.
- Print this page.
- Make a mark next to any of the symptoms listed here, if you have them.
- Count the total number of symptoms in each category.
The idea is this: the more symptoms, the more acidic you may be, and the more urgent it is for you to begin an alkalizing program.
- Muscular pain
- Cold hands and feet
- Low energy
- Joint pains that travel
- Food allergies
- Chemical sensitivities to odor, gas heat
- Panic attacks
- Pre-menstrual and menstrual cramping
- Pre-menstrual anxiety and depression
- Lack of sex drive
- Hot urine
- Strong smelling urine
- Mild headaches
- Rapid panting breath
- Rapid heartbeat
- Irregular heartbeat
- White coated tongue
- Hard to get up in morning
- Excess head mucous (stuffiness)
- Metallic taste in mouth
- Cold sores (Herpes I & II)
- Loss of memory
- Loss of concentration
- Migraine headaches
- Disturbance in smell, taste, vision, hearing
- Hay fever
- Ear aches
- Viral infections (colds, flu)
- Bacterial infections (staph, strep)
- Fungal infections (Candia albicans, athlete's foot, vaginal)
- Urinary infection
- Excessive falling hair
- Numbness and tingling
- Crohn's disease
- Learning disabled
- Hodgkin's Disease
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosis
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Myasthenia gravis
- All other forms of cancer
Source: Alkalize or Die, Dr. Theodore A. Baroody, 2001.
Try out the alkaline diet home study course: Click here
TIME SENSITIVE!!! $10.00 Off Coupon To Use on Select Assessments/Services